Sunday, February 24, 2019

FINALLY Starting!

Hey Blog! I am so glad to announce that as we reach the end of February we are FINALLY starting our portfolio projects. I am extremely excited to be working with Reem again (#DynamicDuo), and Nawal. I have never worked with Nawal, so I can't say what it'll be like, but I have worked with Reem multiple times and I have to say It's really easy to work with her. This is SOLEly (inside joke)  based on the fact that Reem and I are both PERFECTIONISTS!!! We both have serious OCD and if things are not done exactly the way we plan then we always find a way to fix it. Because of this we both feel it is evident to have set steps to follow in regards to researching for our project:

  1. Brainstorm Ideas
  2. Research Our Story
  3. Research Genre
  4. Research Technical Aspects of Genre
We have narrowed down that we want our film opening to be revolving around the genre of romance, but we have not yet decided the plot or the sub-genre. Hopefully by my next blog I can let you know what our plot will be. The one thing that we have all agreed upon is that we definitely want our film opening to scream "different". We don't want it to be like anything that anyone in AICE Media Studies has ever created. Overall, I am excited to figure out what we come up with. Don't forget to keep reading my blog to get updates on our film opening's progression.


Until next time,

Shelby 😊🎤📽

No comments:

Post a Comment