Sunday, February 24, 2019

Plot Lines and Zodiac Signs

Hey Blog! ITS PISCES SEASON!!!! Guess what that means? Its' almost my birthday. T-19 days until I am FINALLY going to be legal! I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

Speaking of zodiac signs..... we have decided that we want our plot to be a love story revolving around two people of compatible zodiac signs. Zodiac signs have always been something I've found interest in so I am actually really excited about using them in our film opening. Using the idea of zodiac signs was a collaborative idea. We knew that we wanted our film opening to be different and Reem was telling me a story about how she was at a sleepover looking at the stars with her friends and she saw all the constellations for zodiacs and I thought that was really cool. After mentioning this to me and knowing that we wanted our film to be a romance I came up with the idea of using the zodiac signs in our love story. The title of our film is going to be "How The Stars Align". So far we have a general idea of how we are going to go about presenting out film opening. We know that we want our story to revolve around two main characters (of different but compatible zodiac signs). When deciding this I automatically knew I wanted my friend, Vianna to play one of our main character because she loves zodiac signs and she was in my previous music video that I made with Reem. Reem and Nawal were all for this idea. We are bouncing back and forth a few ideas on who to have play our second main character but still haven't decided exactly who we want to use yet. However, we have brushed upon the idea of making the relationship in the story a homosexual one.
We have decided as a group that we want to use parallel editing to show both of main characters lives separately and by the end of the film opening have them bump into each other in an absurd way, ultimately showing "how the stars aligned" to make the two people meet. In order to show the characteristics of the zodiac signs within our character we are going to stereotypical traits of the signs when working on character development in our script. By doing so, we also hope that will show the idea of "how the stars align" for the two characters when it comes to their zodiac signs. I am super excited to see how our ideas progress as we continue to work on the opening and also for the outcome of our film opening.

Until next time,

Shelby 😊🎤📽

No comments:

Post a Comment