Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Storyboard

Hello beautiful blog people!!! My birthday is soooooo close (3/16) and this is my current mood:



So today in class we worked on a rough storyboard for our film opening and and we discussed a lot about plot and the mise-en-scene. Since we are focusing the plot more towards the stereotypical aspects of our zodiacs. The first way we are going to develop the stereotypical zodiacs is by having our main character (V)  make a healthy fruit salad in the beginning of our film. While this will develop the zodiac sign of our character, we figured that to illustrate the Dystopia further, the tutorial is going to be conducted with government vibe that portrays how the government will be manipulating everything. We are going to have V following the chef's tutorial, and by doing so, this shows the structure of V and how even she is manipulated. We also decided that we would have Reem play the chef and she is very excited (too excited in my opinion). Below I am going to attach pictures of the storyboard we created:




























This weekend Reem and Nawal are going to start filming and even though I cant join them because of my birthday (hehehehe eeeeeeekkkk) I am very excited to see the outcome! I have a lot of faith in my girls!!

Until Next Time,
Shelby 😊🎤📽

No comments:

Post a Comment