Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I HATE BEING SICK


Hello Blog,
So today is Wednesday and I am still sick. Being sick during the break sucks; not only because I don’t get to do anything fun, but also because I can’t be there for filming. Reem and Nawal met up earlier this week to finalize our script and scene ideas as well making decisions on what days we will be filming this week. I could not be there because I was sick, so they kept me updated and now I can update all of you. Now that the script is finalized we have the foundation to our film. At this point we know exactly how we want each shot and scene to be filmed in order to help convey the theme and message of our film. It is really crazy to see how fast the film is coming together and how this time next week we will hopefully be almost completely done editing our film. We have been talking about this project for so long and its weird that it’s going to be over soon. Im having bittersweet thoughts about this. I am also very concerned because my friends who are supposed to be in our opening are not answering my messages so we might have to start thinking about backups. I hope things work out in the end; I'm sure they will.  They usually do. Reem and I have never not succeeded at a project we have done together and now that we have Nawal, we are unstoppable.


Anyway, pray that I get better by Friday because that’s when we are filming! IM EXCITEDDDD!! 

Until Next Time,
Shelby πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ€πŸ“½


P.S. here is a cute gif of Nawal, Reem, and I ;)

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment