Saturday, March 9, 2019

Schedule Time

Hello people of my blog! Todays post isn't going to be too long because its very late and I am NEED SLEEP. So today was our closing night of Mamma Mia and we sold out for the second night in a row. I could not be more proud of my cast and my friends. We sold the most amount of tickets in AMT history and to just be a part of that is an honor. With all this being said, even though I am sad my last high school show is over, I am also extremely happy because hopefully I wont be as overwhelmed now. This past week has been absolute chaos and I am so happy to be done with it.

ANYWAY, back to what this blog post is about: our schedule! So basically, the due date for our portfolio project is approaching quicker than anticipated and we are going to have to start filming soon. We started to discuss when would be the best time for everyone to film since everyone is going to be busy with spring break coming up. Nawal and I both have trips planned around this time of year. I have Drama States March 20-23 and I am not totally sure where Nawal is going. Since its such a busy time of year we made a rough film schedule:
February 21th- March 15th- Full research and planning of film
March 15-17th  and first half of Spring Break- shooting the film
Second half of Spring Break and first week of April- Editing of film
April 1st-7th- finalizing and doing the CCR


This plan will ensure we get our project done with a week to spare so we have time to finalize all of project and complete our CCR. I can't wait to begin filming, it is going to be great!

Until Next Time,
Shelby 
😊🎤📽

No comments:

Post a Comment