Monday, March 25, 2019

Spring Break Is Here... Or is it?


Hey Blog,


It feels like forever. Let me just start by saying spring break has not been treating me well so far. I just got back from Tampa on Saturday night, where I participated in the State Thespian Festival, and got sick on the trip! So, now I have sinus infection which is very unfortunate because we have to film this week and I really would hate to miss it. But as we say in show biz, “the show must go on”. To get more into our project, I am also very upset because some of my best friends were supposed to be in our film opening, but they bailed on us. This goes to show you shouldn’t work with your friends. Also that you should watch who you trust, but that’s another story. Anyway, since they bailed on us we now have to recast the two main characters as well as finish casting the rest of our roles. Nawal and Reem both said they have friends who will fit the parts well so below I will attach pictures of some possibilities.
This is Sofia (Reem's Friend and a possible Emerald)
This is Sumaiyya (Nawal's Friend and a possible Mercy)





















Stay tuned for my next  few blogs where I talk more about our script and I will announce who we decided will be playing each part. 

Until Next Time, 
Shelby ðŸ˜ŠðŸŽ¤ðŸ“½


No comments:

Post a Comment