Saturday, March 30, 2019

I Have The WORST Luck


Hey Blog,
GUESS WHO WOKE UP WITH PINK EYE TODAY? Yeah it’s the girl with horrible luck. That’s right. It’s me. 

It is currently Saturday and almost all of our filming is done and I am happy but also upset. The reason being we finally finished and are getting closer to editing and finalizing everything. However, I wasn’t there for the filming because I have been super sick. With that being said I feel it is especially important to mention that my team members, Reem and Nawal have been nothing but understanding when it comes to me not being there. I know this is because I have done my part at home while they have been filming. Nawal sent me some tasks to do while the filming was done so I managed to do that with the extra time in bed I had this week. She basically just had me finalize things with the way we wanted scenes to be. We had some concerns regarding some scenes and I just had to go back and fix the problems before they went to film the scenes. Usually I would be a bit more upset that I wasn’t there for the filming, but I know my editing skills will come in handy while editing the film opening so I know that will be a huge contribution. To shift the topic a bit, I also have to finish my CCR. I started answering questions from it and creating my and I think I am off to a good start. I am planning on making my CCR on iMovie or WeVideo.  I was thinking about doing a screen recording with a powerpoint but the more I thought about it the more I thought it wasn't the smartest move. I think creating the CCR on one of the two platforms I mentioned will help to ensure that all my information is in one place and easy to interpret.

Overall, I am excited and nervous to see what is going to happen next in regards to our project.

Until Next Time,
Shelby 😊🎤📽

No comments:

Post a Comment