Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Changing our Characters signs

Hello Blog! Tonight was our opening night of Mamma Mia and it went SO WELL! I just got home from the show and I am absolutely EXHAUSTED. Its been so great to be a part of such a fun show (even if I didn't have a part).

Speaking of parts, a little while back I said our couples' zodiac signs were going to be compatible. Well that has changed a bit. We decided it would be more effective having two non compatible people fall in love. So because of this we had to change our characters signs. Our main character, which will be played by my friend Vianna will be a Taurus. Taurus is actually Vianna's real zodiac signs because thought that it would be easier to work with her actual sign. Nawal also happens to be a Taurus so we thought it would just be best to use this sign as the main characters sign.



Because we decided to work with zodiac signs close to our owns we are making the love interest for our main character a Gemini like Reem. Not only is this sign the same as Reem's, but it is also incompatible with a Taurus. Along with this, our main characters best friend will be a Pisces like me. (side note: MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 9 DAYS). This works out really well because Taurus and Pisces are actually compatible which means our best friends work out and can be around each other. 





In my next post I will discuss what we are thinking for our script so stay updated!!

Until Next Time,
Shelby ðŸ˜ŠðŸŽ¤ðŸ“½

No comments:

Post a Comment