Saturday, March 16, 2019

Let The Filming Commence


Good Evening Blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!! That is right blog readers, you heard correctly, today it is finally my birthday!! In my last post I told you guys my first task as a legal woman would be to buy a lottery ticket and that is just what I did. This morning I drove to publix and got a scratch off lotto ticket and guess what....? I WON $5. Well technically I won back the $5 I spent on the ticket but I still won! I say that is good luck. Other than that I did a lot of fun things today like went to the beach and got lots of free food for my birthday. Now comes the time of the blog where I tell you about the project since not everything is about me even on my birthday ;)



So today Reem and Nawal got something filming done. They filmed some establishing scenes for the beginning part of our film and they filmed the cook show scene with Reem as the chef. Apparently, Reem is a bit upset because she wanted to use this chef hat she made, but Nawal wouldn't let her, and I have to agree the hat is a no go (sorry Reem I still love you <3).
Anyway, to the right you see a picture of Reem dressed for her scene. We decided to make her outfit white and polished-looking to go with the dystopian society. Along with this picture I also attached some pictures Reem took of Nawal while she was filming some establishing shots so you guys can see my two partners in action! I hope you enjoy the progress so far!


Until Next Time,
Shelby😊🎤📽


P.S. It is really weird that I am considered an adult now

No comments:

Post a Comment