Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Aftermath

Hey Blog,
This weekend has been so much fun, but also so long. I did so much to celebrate my birthday this weekend. My whole weekend was spent with my family and bestfriend which was perfect. Then to end the weekend off with a big bang we all went to the Renaissance Fair today which was super fun (even though I got really sunburn). This is what I look like currently:






I have come to the realization today after talking to Reem we are about halfway through our final project, time wise. We've been moving a little slow the past week, but thats only because we all have had a lot going on this week.Yesterday Reem and Nawal filmed some shots for our opening and today Reem sent me a video that she made on iMovie that shows all the filming they did. We plan on filming the rest of our opening and getting our editing done during spring. After watching the video  Reem sent me I can say that I am definitely seeing progress. Reem and I came to the conclusion that we really need to step up our game this upcoming week to get back on track for the project due date. 


Until Next Time, 
Shelby ðŸ˜ŠðŸŽ¤ðŸ“½



No comments:

Post a Comment