Friday, March 15, 2019

Groups Meetings #2

Good Evening Blog! GUESS WHAT...? I'll wait... Go on guess... MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! It is actually so hard to believe how fast time has gone by. It feels like just yesterday I was a little (well not that little I'm a tall girl) freshman getting lost on way to class. And tomorrow I turn 18! I am finally going to be legal! My first task as a legal women will be to buy a lottery ticket. I'll keep you updated. Anyways back to the topic of todays blog: today we had group meetings. I had overwhelming amount of support from my classmates this week. Everyone really made me feel very optimistic about our project. Not only did they like the idea of our project, but they also thought the name was very creative and is a title that they if they heard it they would want to watch (which I was happy about since I came up with the title). I also shared my blog link with my classmates so they could see our progress and everyone single one of my peers told me that they enjoyed my blog. Some of them said I was a strong writer and some of them said that they felt that reading my blog was a pleasurable which made me happy since it is something that someone will eventually be reading. The only thing my peers addressed concern for was how we are going to edit the zodiac sign above our characters heads. I told them not to fret because Yejing already told me how to get the job done! Other than that we didn't really receive any criticism or advice on our project.

Tomorrow Reem and Nawal are going to start filming the chef seen and get shots of Town Center since we are making our film take place in Weston. I will keep you updated!

Until Next Time,
Shelby ðŸ˜ŠðŸŽ¤ðŸ“½

No comments:

Post a Comment